No. of positions: 4
Process: Call Center Outbound Sales- Domestic Process
Qualification: Any graduation
Experience: Min. 3 years experience on paper as (Sales Manager/ Sr. Manager)
CTC: As per company Standard
Shift: General Shift
Skills: Outbound Calling, Outbound Sales, Leadership, Decision-Making, People Management, Budget Development, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills, Planning and Organizing, Delegation, Negotiation, Adaptability, Stress Tolerance, Team Work, Dialer Management, Campaign Management, MIS, Training, Quality, etc.
- Coaching, inspiring and motivating a sales team.
- Ensuring the team meets the sales targets.
- Sales training, development, and performance management.
- Developing sales strategies to maximize success and growth.
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
- Forecasting and analyzing sales data.
- Regular reporting of KPIs to directors.
- Keeping to targets and managing KPIs.
- Requirements for the role:
- 3-5+ years of managing sales floors. Telephone sales preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at any given time
- Detail oriented
- Updated resume
- 1-Passport size photograph
- Last 3 months pay slips
- Offer letter / Increment letter
- Experience letter (if any)
- 1 year bank statement
- Aptitude Test
- Excel Test
- Final Interview-1
Note: People with experience in International call centers Need not apply.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Suma Soft Private Limited,